Forest Floor - moss table - dining table - dressing table - 113 x 58.5 x 81.5 cm
This one of a kind moss table is made from real preserved moss. It requires no maintenance at all!
Have the beauty and feel of a vertical garden in your home without all the work of caring for live plants.
This beautiful moss table will add a vibrant punch of colour, texture, and charm to your space.
MADE TO ORDER!
It is perfect as a dining table, a desk, or as a vanity table.
• Size: 113 x 58.5 x 81.5 cm
• Includes: Bun moss, flat moss. Wood boxed frame finished in Shou Sugi Ban. Matt Black metal legs and a glass top.
- Interior use only
- Handcrafted in our workshop in Brighton: we design, make and pack each Verti-Grow product by hand
- 100% real preserved moss
- 100% real preserved or dried ferns, leaves, or flowers
- 0% care: no maintenance, lighting, or watering needed
- Can be placed in darker areas as no light is required
- Evergreen: lasting for many years due to permanent preservation
- Other sizes and natural elements for all of our Moss Art pieces are welcome.
- You may choose between different frame types and shapes too.
- We love custom orders! Please send us a message to discuss the possibilities.
- Please avoid permanent, intense exposure to sunlight
- Please avoid excessive humidity (>70%) and dry air. Do not place the products near fireplaces, radiators, or other sources of heat.
- Even though the plants appear real and natural: please do not spray or water them!
- ATTENTION: The moss may release dye on contact. Use gloves when assembling or wash your hands right after finishing assembly, to prevent other objects from getting dirty.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please bear in mind that photos may slightly differ from the actual item in terms of colour due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display.
Made to order items will not look exactly as pictured as each piece is unique. We always update our customers during the production and ask for input on the final design.
Please get in touch with us for inquiries before purchasing.
Either by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0208 611 2643.
Available for your collection from our workshop in Brighton, the UK at a discounted price. Please get in touch with us before placing the order.