"Flower Power 2" plant painting
This one of a kind moss wall art is made from real preserved moss and dried flowers. It requires no maintenance at all!
Have the beauty and feel of a vertical garden in your home without all the work of caring for live plants.
This beautiful moss wall art will add a vibrant punch of colour, texture, and charm to your space.
MADE TO ORDER
Please allow up to 4 weeks for completion.
- 3 frame alternatives in different finishes
- Standard sizes:
Custom sizes are available on request.
- 100% nature: our moss pictures consist of 100% real, preserved moss
- 0% care: no maintenance, lighting or watering needed
- Evergreen: lasting for many years due to permanent preservation
- Pests free
- Moss and flowers are compostable
Bun moss, flat moss and dried Helichrysum pink flowers.
Redwood frame finished in Shou Sugi Ban. The front thickness of the frame is 2cm.
Hanging hardware is attached.
PLEASE NOTE: this item is made to order so will not look exactly as pictured. We always update our customers during the production time and ask for the input on the final design.
Other sizes and natural elements for all Moss Art pieces are welcome.
You may choose between different frame types for this moss picture. Our offer includes high quality, redwood frames in white, black, natural, burned, or stained. Another frame choice is aluminium. You can have it either squared, rectangle or circular.
The frames are 40 - 50mm deep. All frames are made by us in Brighton, UK.
- Please avoid permanent, intense exposure to sunlight or other light sources (e.g. halogen floodlight at a short distance).
- Please avoid excessive humidity (>70%) and dry air. Do not place the products near fireplaces, radiators, or other sources of heat.
- Even though the plants appear real and natural: please do not spray or water them!
- ATTENTION: The moss may release dye on contact. Use gloves when assembling or wash your hands right after finishing assembly, in order to prevent other objects from getting dirty.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER!
Price includes UK delivery and VAT.
Available for your collection from our workshop in Brighton, the UK at a discounted cost. Please get in touch with us before placing the order.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact within: 14 days of delivery
Dispatch items back within: 30 days of delivery
We do not accept cancellations
But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged:
Custom or personalised orders
Conditions of return
- Buyers are responsible for return postage costs.
- Any items returned that aren't in the same condition when received or damaged may be refused.
- The buyer will be subject to a 15% restocking charge.